Monday 22 February 2016

OUR STAGE DISPLAY

Hi kids,

We're writing a BLURB about ourselves, then we'll put this up on OUR STAGE on the wall.

TASK:
You have to write in your INQUIRY BOOK.

Describe yourself in 1 sentence.

Say what you WANT to achieve in the future

What is your future goal?

FIRST 20 KIDS TO FINISH WILL RECEIVE A LEARNING PIN.

YOU NEED TO SELF-EDIT

YOU NEED TO TEACHER CONFERENCE

IDEAS:

I want to be a famous when I'm older
I want to be an All Black so that my family can travel all the around the world
I was to be an engineer because it's fun designing things
I want have a dog, it'll be fun
I want to be a hairdresser
I want to be a famous rugby plaer
I want to be a historian and have my TV show
I want to be in the airforce
I want to be a professional hockey player
I want to grow my own orchard and sell flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us some feedback.